Apply & Contact
Thinking of applying for a Sports Medicine Fellowship? Take a look at the AMSSM Fellowship Field Manual.
- Completion of ACGME Accredited Residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and now excepting applicatns from PM&R
- Participation in the NRMP match
- Participation in ERAS
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation from physicians who have supervised you in a clinical setting
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Medical Diploma
- Copy of Current Medical License
- Signed AMSSM Code of Ethics
Documentation of all cited/pending publications and invited regional and/or national presentations. Absence of any required materials will delay the review of your application. MMC supports J-1 Visas but does not sponsor H-1 visas.
Acceptable documents are:
- A copy of the first page of the published article or
- A copy of the manuscript itself or
- A copy of the meeting program, listing your presentation or
- A copy of an acceptance letter from a journal or from meeting organizers
Application Deadline: October 2, 2015
MMC Sports Medicine Fellowship Program follows the NRMP timeline and for those selected for interviews, will be provided one-night accommodations at local hotel for the evening before interview (Program Coordinator will manage reservations).
- Must receive completed applications by October 2, 2015
- Interview period: October 6 - December 4, 2015
- Interviews will be held on Monday’s in October and November; December if needed.
- Rank Order: List submitted December 15, 2015
- Match Day: January 6, 2016
272 Congress Street
Portland, Maine 04101