For Youth and Families
We welcome calls from parents and families in Greater Portland whose children could benefit from any of our services:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Recommendations for mental health and substance abuse treatment, including medications and psychotherapy, as appropriate
- Individual therapy for youth
- Family therapy
We also offer:
Autism, Developmental Disordersand Early Childhood Clinic A program for childgren 0-5 years old who have been identified as having autistic symptoms by their pediatricians, as well as those referred by caregivers, agencies and other professionals.
Outpatient Consultation Service
A program offering assistance to Primary Care Physicians and Pediatric Medical Care Providers who are directly treating mental health issues.
Adolescent Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
An outpatient group and individual therapy program to help adolescents with:
- Managing intense feelings
- Staying out of crisis
- Avoiding hurting themselves
- Maintaining relationships
- Knowing what they think or feel by themselves
Services for Primary Care Physicians & Pediatricians of Greater Portland
We excel in the diagnosis and treatment of youth psychiatric and co-occuring disorders. We take pride in assissting local primary care physicians and pediatricians in delivering safe and effective mental health treatment for their patients with the best possible outcomes .
These professionals can call on us for the following consultation* support:
- Diagnosing psychiatric issues
- Confirming psychiatric and co-occurring diagnoses
- Recommending treatment approaches, including medications and psychotherapy, as appropriate
Consultation entails a thorough psychiatric evaluation culminating in a diagnostic impression and recommendations for treatment, including both psychotherapy and medications. It does not typically involve on-going management of the patient. (207) 761-6644 option 2, then 2.