The Joint Replacement Center at Maine Medical Center
Maine Medical Partners joint replacement surgeons, Dr. George Babikian, and Dr. Brian McGrory recently joined an MPBN podcast to discuss minimally invasive hip replacement. Hosted by Keith Shortall, this call-in show can be heard in its entirety here.
The Joint Replacement Center at Maine Medical Center is Maine's leader in several advanced surgeries including:
- anterolateral approach for total hip replacement
- posterior approach for total hip replacement
- minimally invasive total knee replacement
- traditional knee replacement
- shoulder replacement
Our surgeons perform more than 1,800 joint replacement surgeries each year, the highest volume of any hospital in Maine. This means you get the most experienced team of Board certified orthopedic surgeons, Board certified anesthesiologists, Magnet nurses and rehabilitation specialists, each committed to supporting the treatment plans tailored to each patient’s specific needs.
The Joint Replacement Center is also proud to provide:
- Rehabilitation therapy gym to get patients back to daily living as quickly and comfortably as possible
- Robust education for each patient because we believe an informed and prepare patient is more likely to have the best outcomes
Click here to use one of our decision-making tools.