NCQA Training at MaineHealth
On November 4 and 5, 2014 MaineHealth and the MMCPHO will host an
Introduction to PCMH: Foundational Concepts of the Medical Home
seminar (also titled "Facilitating Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition")
at 110 Free Street, Portland.
In addition to an in-depth review of the 2014 standards and application, NCQA
staff will be available to answer questions.
This training will enable attendees to:
- Examine the essential characteristics of a recognized patient-centered medical home
- Identify the measurement and documentation criteria for each of NCQA's updated requirements
- Facilitate the NCQA survey and evaluation process
For more information and to register, please click here to visit our Educational Services Webpage
1) NCQA Website
- Recognition Process
- NCQA Training Calendar
- NCQA Standards Workshops - Process guide, using the ISS tool, Multi-site applications.
- "Getting On Board PCMH" Slides
- Standards 1-3 Slides
- Standards 4-6 Slides
PCMH Video: "Transitioning Your Practice to the Patient Centered Medical Home"
NCQA worked with Merck to create this PCMH transition video for clinicians, who are interested in PCMH Recognition.
Visit the NCQA website to view the video (scroll down half the page to view the video)
2) Community Care of North Carolina Free PCMH Webinars- click here for webinar slides
Free Tools for Navigating PCMH: