Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Research
Research is an integral part of the Maine Medical Partners Women's Health Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Our physicians actively participate at all levels from supervising medical students and residents with their research projects to writing articles for national journals
Our clinical research interests include, but are not limited to:
- Prenatal ultrasound diagnosis
- Medical complications of pregnancy
- Obstetrical complications of pregnancy
- Treatable fetal conditions
- Fetal lung maturity testing
- Issues concerning vaginal births after cesarean
We share our experiences through case reports, poster presentations at national meetings and publications in peer-reviewed journals, including the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Journal of Ultrasound Medicine.
We are always striving to be at the forefront of our specialty.
Return to main High Risk Obstetrics page