ASPIRE VOCATIONAL Assessment Program (AVAP)
- "I learned a lot about myself and where I might go from here. (I am) excited to use the Career Center to help me find a job."
- "I remembered a lot more than I thought from high school and college. (It) gave me more confidence in my abilities."
- "This was helpful to determine if you need a little more education to land a job and to also help you in the future."
- The program to help me find different job matches was great. I also like that it'll tell me what certifications I need (if any) and will tell me the closest city/town to get training."
- "I am going to go home and get back on the website MY NEXT MOVE and hopefully get info on trainings and certifications and get started so I can go back to work!!"
- "I am hoping to find the resources and confidence in myself to realize my potential and find a more meaningful job."
- "I hope to further my career and studies. Build a better life for myself & son."
- "I hope to re-enter the workforce with excitement and courage."
- "To get myself in a place--job & mentally."
For More Information, contact the
Department of Vocational Services at (207) 662-2088.
Find a CWIC
Community Employment Service Project