We treat patients suffering from conditions including migraine, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, stroke, spasticity, epilepsy, nerve and muscle disorders, and movement disorders. Our specially trained technicians provide EEG, ENG, Evoked Potentials, TCD, MRI and ultrasound services right at our office in Scarborough.
Everyone who works at Maine Medical Partners - Neurology believes that our patients deserve the most clinically advanced and sensitive treatment possible.
Specialties of Maine Medical Partners - Neurology
Neurology treats the complete range of adult and pediatric neurological conditions, including:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease (Stroke/TIA)
- Developmental Delay
- Learning Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders / Parkinson's Disease / Dystonia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disease / Nerve Injury
- Peripheral Nerve and Muscle
- Vertigo and Balance Disorders
In addition, Neurology offers a number of important special services to our patients:
- The only pediatric and young adult neurological practice in Maine.
- The only Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence in Maine.
- The only practice in Maine with on-site EEGs and video EEG monitoring.
- Onsite MRI suite.
Our laboratory services include:
- Carotid Doppler / Ultrasound
- Digital 24-Hour Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Evoked Potentials
- Transcranial Doppler
- 72-Hour Ambulatory EEG
- Video/EEG Monitoring (Digitrace)
Special services include:
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump (IBT) Management
- Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Botulinum Toxin Therapy
Maine Medical Partners
For Appointments Call:
49 Spring Street
Scarborough, ME 04074