Unless otherwise stated, MMC employees are eligible for benefits from the first of the month following hire date, as long as they are regular employees scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week.
- Comprehensive health and prescription drug coverage
- Three options to choose from: Health Partners, PPO, and PPO Out-of-Area Plans
- MMC and employees share the costs of the program
- MMC pays the cost of one or two times annual earnings for employees
- Affordable premiums provide employees with the option to purchase voluntary coverage for themselves, spouses and/or dependents
- Basic and voluntary coverage contain portability provisions
Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- MMC pays the total cost of both short and long-term disability programs. Employees are eligble for the plans the first of the month following six months continuous active employement.
- Short-term disability is a 60% of pay benefit up to 24 weeks for disability, subject to a 14 day elimination period. Long-term disability provides a 60% of pay benefit (maximum of $10,000 per month).