Billing & Registration
Make an Appointment using MyChart. Don't have a MyChart Account yet? Register Today!
Maine Medical Center is a member of the MaineHealth group. Your hospital bills will come from MaineHealth Patient Financial Services. We understand that hospital bills can be confusing. We have financial counselors as well as assistance programs for free or reduced cost care to help.
We offer three assistance programs:
For Medicare & Medicaid Patients, learn more here. (Link to a new page on MH site that has the CMS documents (see below) – Please reverse the order of CMS Self Admin document attached to the QB)
Click here to learn more about billing and to access MaineHealth online bill pay.
Cost Estimates & Pricing Information
We are committed to providing patients and families with the pricing information needed to make informed healthcare decisions. You can call a MaineHealth Patient Financial Services Representative to request an estimate for services.
MaineHealth Patient Financial Services
Call (207) 887-5100 or toll free at (866) 804-2499
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
You can also visit CompareMaine to learn more about the topic of price transparency and health costs for Maine residents.
Online Patient Pre-Registration
We are committed to making your registration experience easy and efficient. Our online pre-registration forms are easy to complete and should take about 15 minutes. Completing these forms will save you time upon arrival for your scheduled visit.
- If this is an emergency, call 911 and seek care immediately.
- This online form is not intended for appointment requests or for a service scheduled within 24 hours.
- Rest assured that all information submitted in this online pre-registration form will be treated as part of your confidential patient record.
- Before you start, please have your insurance card ready, and note that if you walk away from the computer for more than 10 minutes at any time, without finishing, you will have to start the
- registration form over. Although this may be an inconvenience, it is to ensure that your private information is protected.
If you have any trouble with the pre-registration forms, please call (207) 662-2433
or toll-free (800) 619-9715.