Once you have your date of surgery, you can pre-register in one of the following ways:
- By phone: (207) 662-2433 or (207) 396-8388
- Online: www.mmc.org/register
- In person: MMC Outpatient Registration office at one of these locations:
- 22 Bramhall Street – main MMC campus
- 335 Brighton Avenue – Brighton campus
- 84 Campus Drive and 100 Campus Drive – Scarborough Outpatient Registration
Insurance and Pre-Certification
You will need pre-certification from your insurance company for hospital services. Please feel free to call your insurance company and physician to be sure appropriate authorizations are in place.
Your hospital bill does not include your doctor’s or other specialist fees.
Our Financial Counselors will help you if you do not have insurance, or are underinsured. For this assistance, please call the Maine Medical Center Outpatient Registration Office at (207) 662-2433 or the Scarborough Outpatient Registration Office at (207) 885-8388 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 8 PM.