Volunteer Annual Safety & Policy Review
Maine Medical Center (MMC) is committed to keeping our environment safe for our patients, staff, volunteers and visitors. Each year we ask you, as MMC volunteers, to review the key principles from the hospital’s most important policies.
It is required that all volunteers complete this annual review and update any changes in Emergency Contact information.
- Read the Annual Safety & Policy Review
- Complete the Volunteer Annual Review Self-Test
- Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
- Complete the Hand Hygiene Education
- Complete the Emergency Contact Form
Return forms to:
Volunteer Services, MMC
22 Bramhall Street, Portland, ME 04102
Fax (207) 662-4123 or email email@example.com
Questions? Call Volunteer Services at (207) 662-2205