What we are doing to assure your safety
1. Monitoring national and local Centers for Disease Control (CDC) sites
for the latest information and recommendations. We are in regular
contact with the Maine CDC Director and leadership.
2. Activating our pandemic flu plan. This plan provides for specific
responsibilities of hospital personal in clinical, support, and
administrative areas as well as a clear "chain-of-command" for our flu
3. Reviewing our emergency preparedness plan.
4. Ongoing communication and coordination efforts with
our community partners including physician offices, nursing homes,
local schools, county and regional emergency management agencies.
5. Providing educational materials and regular updates to all staff.
6. Patient and staff surveillance for illness.
7. Continuing to strictly follow cleaning and precaution protocols.
8. Providing signs to alert visitors not to visit if ill and to thoroughly wash
9. In the event the CDC elevates the pandemic level, visitors will be
limited. We will be able to keep you updated through this webpage.